Why is our church named “Heritage?”
The word “heritage” is related to the words “inheritance” and “Inherit.” All of these words refer to the things passed down from one generation to another. Inheritances are usually physical things like money and possessions, but the idea of heritage also includes culture, tradition, and relationships.
Spiritual heritage is the most valuable, important, and meaningful inheritance passed down from one generation to another. Christians celebrate, share, and pass down the truth, grace, and wisdom of God’s Word. It is a heritage that is unlike anything else in the world: it’s a heritage our church loves to share.
- Commitment to the Bible as the true Word of God
- Commitment to the Lutheran Confessions as the correct explanation of the Word of God
- Commitment to sharing the Word of God with all people
- Commitment to sharing God’s mercy towards us by caring for all people
This congregation, as a gathering of Christians, is to serve all people in God’s world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ on the basis of Holy Scripture. We are a Bible-believing, confessional Lutheran church that proclaims the true Word of God.
- friendly, caring
- excellent preschool and Kindergarten
- traditional Lutheran services